The exhibitor booth of Armenia and Artsakh was named the best at the Los Angeles Times Travel Show 2013 held February 22-24. The award was handed to the Armenian National Competitiveness Foundation.
The Armenian booth attracted unprecedented interest all through the exhibition thanks to the efforts of the National Competitiveness Foundation and the Armenian Consulate General in Los Angeles.
Newsletters, films, video materials were distributed among the visitors, Armenian folk dances were presented and national dishes were served.
Taking into consideration the growing interest towards the Armenian culture and attaching importance to the expansion of cooperation, the Armenian National Competitiveness Foundation intends to organize the visit of leading American media to Armenia this year to promote the development of tourism.
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenian Museum of America February 22nd.
- Vanessa Kachadurian, Ancient Historical Armenian Church to be museum
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenian History a lesson in first coins
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenia is a valued friend and partner to USA: John Heffern | ARMENPRESS Armenian News Agency
- Vanessa Kachadurian, ANCA and State Department discuss bilateral trade and investments to Armenia
kachadurianlit1 on Armenians loose a visionary in… kachadurianlit1 on Vanessa Kachadurian-Adoption a… kachadurianlit1 on Vanessa Kachadurian-Armenian C… kachadurianlit1 on Armenian Adoption Warning- Son… kachadurianlit1 on Armenian Adoption Warning- Son…