By Vigen Margaryan
YEREVAN, July 28- The first meeting of the Council on the development of small and medium businesses was held on Wednesday in Yerevan under the chairmanship of the head of Council, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Tigran Sarkisian.
According to the First Deputy Economy Minister Karine Minasyan, the initiative to establish the Council was made by the small and medium business representatives who have expressed a desire to create a platform to discuss the issues of concern and to find solutions to the existing problems.
“The Prime Minister accepted the proposal and the Council was formed,” Minasian noted.
As Minasian noted, the new structure has several features.The Prime Minister, the Ministry of Economy, business representatives and donors who have offered their assistance to solve problems are all represented in the Council.
EBRD and the OSCE will provide the secretariat of the Council with the specialists dealing specifically with the problems that the business community will present, noted the Deputy Minister of Economy.
According to her, the secretariat itself will be responsible for the issues presented during the meeting.
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenian Museum of America February 22nd.
- Vanessa Kachadurian, Ancient Historical Armenian Church to be museum
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenian History a lesson in first coins
- Vanessa Kachadurian Armenia is a valued friend and partner to USA: John Heffern | ARMENPRESS Armenian News Agency
- Vanessa Kachadurian, ANCA and State Department discuss bilateral trade and investments to Armenia
kachadurianlit1 on Armenians loose a visionary in… kachadurianlit1 on Vanessa Kachadurian-Adoption a… kachadurianlit1 on Vanessa Kachadurian-Armenian C… kachadurianlit1 on Armenian Adoption Warning- Son… kachadurianlit1 on Armenian Adoption Warning- Son…